Wednesday, November 19, 2008

CHOCOLATE MILK ON MY MIND...

These are some things I overheard within the past 24 hours:

"I'm sitting in a cubicle at the library basically trying to find a gorgeous girl with a sick body in a white bikini." -guy sitting across from me on the leather (pleather?) chairs across from the look up books computers at the library.






















And later on...

"I'm a nymphomaniac! And all I want is a Jewish cowboy!" -female voice behind me as Liane and I charged out of the Scotiabank theatre post-Role Models last night.

















Well then....

So! Here are some of my fave role models!











































Now looking at this photo, I think it looks like she just gave someone twice her age a BJ.

However, I wouldn't have expected so many other people to feel the same way...

It seems like sort of a mean thing to say about a 15 year old in the public eye??

OLDIES BUT GOODIES...

































And the ultimate post-feminist powerbars!!!







































Soanyway.

Best word combination e-mailed to me within the past week:

"i hate feist. i like her, but when she sings in french i want to cut her tongue off."







"hahahahahahahahaha"
I'm going to get some of my face re-worked at the hospital this aft, can't wait!

2 comments:

Atherton said...

ummm..where's Lohans box?

it just isn't complete without 'ol firecrotch.

Geoff! said...

The picture of Miley Cyrus in the bedsheets reminds me of Mia from Californication.
So does the description you gave her!
Although change double to TRIPLE.