Thursday, February 14, 2008

KILL ME NOW??

Salut gang!





















C'est le temps parfait pour CATCHING FEELINGS!!!















Take a moment to think about your crush...





















And then take some time to love yourSELF.

















Take it upon yourself to give a shout-out to R&B and get over the notion that's "rap & bullshit".


And don't you DARE forget about D'Angelo.


But don't go talking about "the head video" because do you even know what you're talking about??












Today in Feminism and Art History, someone brought up how women are supposedly heavy into talking about FEELINGS.






















I'm feeling...happy I finished my lame assignment for ART HISTORICAL METHODS.





















I'm feeling...HEAVY INTO READING WEEK!!!



















I'm feeling...into how I'm going to Toronto.



















Pffft...all ye anti-Hallmarkees can shove it!

Don't be a H8R. Dress to impress. Put on your romance pants and spread'em!


















And let me see your earrings JINGLE, duh.

These is what I'm rocking today and whatever, you love it.
















Aiight so in other news, I'm stoked to hang with my super awesome sister and friend forever very soon...Hilary E. Young.

WE ARE GOING TO A SPA WITH OUR MOM.


AIIGHT AIIGHT, PEACE PEACE PEACE.

AND LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

1 comment:

Noƫlle said...

hey girl....

i miss raiding tha fridge i must say...i couldnt access your blogo for a while... people are allergic to gmail here....love you...

PS. i loved the romance pants and spread em....