Friday, January 9, 2009

DAVID BORING.

YO! Be forewarned, this blog will not be particularly amusing.

I'm cleaning my house listening to house music.

Mark Farina in the house two-thousand and fourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! YES! YES! YES!

I might even vacuum.

Anyways, I just came across this old gem (read: some bad poetry) from the winter of 2007, when I was living with my dear friend Alliy Brown, she who has the biggest My Little Pony Collection you've never seen.

















{Chances are, I've used that line before but guess what it's the truth.}

Now that I think of it, I must have written this for her in November or December of 2006, drawing inspiration from what she told me of this guy she was seeing who was turning out to be kind of lame??

If you don't wanna smooch
Or get all up in ma cooch
Ya shoulda said so
Now I think that you're a douche!

I ain't a hooch
And I thought that you were sweet
Now I'm thinking who to call
To get your ass beat.

Text messaging is...
The new lame.
And you should learn how
To treat a dame.

Your apartment sux and you're not deluxe...

Ellen DeGeneres looks better in a tux!
























Next time will be better maybe!

2 comments:

alliypal said...

wow nicola! i totally remember that bit of word magic now. i'm pretty sure it made me feel better at the time, so it IS poetic genius in its own little way.

also, do you remember that box of fun that the my little ponies made the trip to montreal in? well, i FINALLY emptied it out the other day. i had my ponies out for a minute or two and i played with them a bit, and then i told anyone who would listen that they used to be on display in our apartment back in the day. sadly though, they are now packed away into a little box in the basement. i'm still confident that one day they will make a glorious return.

Sarah Tone In said...

sounds great girl, work it.
yeah, work it. girl.