Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SIAMESE TEEN DREAMZ...

This is me and Katie chilling with Billy Corgan.

















This, on the other hand, is me and Katie chilling with the whole band...
















We were younger and cooler then. And we were on THE POT.

See the difference?? That's why we invited that redhead from Hole and not you!





















I wonder, if growing up in Montreal, Melissa Auf der Maur found herself being called Melissa Auf der Merde from time to time...

My guess is oh for sure!


















Legend has it, that "Auf der Maur became friends with Billy Corgan after apologizing for a friend who had thrown a beer bottle at the band during one of The Smashing Pumpkins' first Canadian concert dates at Montreal nightclub Foufounes Électriques." [Wikiwiki slimshady.]

WHO KNEW?!

I for one did not know that.

I just sort of maybe learned how to put pictures from the camera I bought myself 4 months ago onto my computer...

And THIS...is a taste of this really cool thing I made recently!

















Shit's so pretty and you don't even really know what it is!

Like on the back of OWL magazine when you realize "OH! It's a cob of corn!! UP CLOSE!!!"

Sort of...peace see ya lata!

Oh hey wait up!

If you look at this with bad eyesight, it looks like Melissa Auf der Maur playing with her digicam and a very large cob of corn.















S-E-X.

[I love them redheads...]















AEROSMITH TICKETS?! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

[I can't believe I said digicam with a straight face. It's like saying you wear crocs to the mall...]

No comments: