Thursday, May 21, 2009

SWEDISH HARRY.

Karaoke was the bomb cheese last night.





















Me and my homegirls even ate a melting wheel of brie with honey and pecans and baguette beforehand!

[Cue The Real World: Cock & Bull theme song; which happens to sound a lot like RuPaul's Supermodel.]


















LIANE... ("The girl who likes all the same underground comic books as you do but will never be more than a friend!")


















Sama... ("The mysterious American who is having some trouble differentiating between the toonie and the loonie!")























And Ayan... ("The leftover childstar extra from Children of the Corn!")


Oh my god, yikes.

So me and Student Bodies be likethis now and we duet right, right?





















We did Sabotage and here be the part that goes "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!"
















Shit yeah! Y'all feel that, right??

WHO'S on the mic, WHO'S on the mic, MIKE??

















This is a dreamy Mike Chui looking dreamy with borderline Zac Efron in last month's GQ hair.

He was a pleasant surprise I convinced to tag along when we crossed paths between the Sherbrooke and the Milton gates.

Then we found John on the way to the Plateau at the exact same corner as last week (de la Montagne and de Maisonneuve) and I didn't even have to ask, he was down for the count and turned around pronto.





















Ayan blew everyone away and then mentioned that she'd never sang in front of anyone before.





















Who knew?!

She also joined my no more smoking campaign.
















Good 4 her, primo spokesmodel material.

And good 4 me 2 because I'm still in it to win it and I did Sunday Morning and everyone says I rocked out my best yet.

Suit yourself, kids.

1 comment:

alliypal said...

did you know that... if you make a type-o when you write the web address for your blog and switch the s and the p around in spot so it reads www.raidthafridge.blogpsot.com, you are brought to a website that's called "abundant bible"???? i think that's pretty funny.