Friday, May 15, 2009

TOENAIL POLISH IS A MUST.

Cool thing today is that I'm going to have lunch with my girl Danielle at Chez José and we always have the best time when that happens.














Wow, I'm really out of practice with my MSPaint skills. The into is so meagre you'd think I wasn't really and truly into it.

Also, it's sunny outside and I got me some sassy new sunglasses from Ardène.





















If I had batteries for my camera I would take a picture and show you my new sunglasses. They don't really look like Rose McGowan's in the previous picture.

Also, I would have taken a picture of the smiling sunshine the 2nd Cup guy made in the foam of my special latte that isn't on the menu because it's a secret combination and he thought I should try something new.

If you're a girl and you're not a biatch, he will most likely make you a heart in your foam unless of course you say "hold the foam" in which case you're going to have to carry on with your day and probably unknowingly sidestep 3-5 other random acts of kindness, quelle domage.

So it was really fun when Alliy Brown and I went to see Dizzee Rascal four years ago and we were at the front and you could see his song list taped on stage and it was cute and did you know he punched Diplo in the face once?? Some people love him for that but anyway I like this jam. It's really fun to bop around to in your apartment!




What else, what else....oh yeah, at karaoke two weeks ago I provoked a fight between two grown men! I just carried on singing 'Like A Prayer' wondering what the hell was going on but not actually caring that much because I was getting to my fave part.

I'm still in the game and I think next week we'll be down to five contestants. There is only one other girl left. She really likes to sing when I think about you I touch myself oh I dont' want anybody else and it really bothers Danielle and that's funny because Danielle doesn't really get bothered but when this girl sings she does and she wants it to be over fast. Liane, my number one karaoke supporter, well she and I have been observing enough to decide that I touch myself girl possibly likes to have sex on Wednesday nights and more likely than not does it with the guy in the contest who used to be on Students Bodies. I don't need the internet votes this week, I've been doing really except for that one time, but if you're bored you could go to the contest website and guess who I'm talking about.






















Cute topsiders, girlfriend! Cool boobs! Your hair is so long! It's crazy! Girlfriend!

This past week I sang 'One Way or Another' for the contest, and Candice and I did 'None of Your Business' and I also did 'Spiderwebs' and it was all just so much fun.

Plus, Liane and I ordered pizza for dinner. Pizza party! It was from DOUBLEPIZZA and it was mediocre at best and it was too uhspensive but we got it delivered so that's what made it a real party. And the delivery guy thought Liane was pretty so that was pretty partyish.




















So I guess it was almost 2 weeks ago that this young gun called Toddla T did the Essential Mix and it was really really really fun and on the Radio 1 you can only listen to shows for 7 days...but in the UK you can get all kinds of cool podcasts and stuff! How does the internet work?? How do they know I'm not in the UK?? I thought it was like we were all the same place here on the internet. Guess not. Eneevayz, you can git it on Toddla T's website under MIXES and also peep the Ghettoblaster mix, it's fun fun fun.












HIS RECORD COMES OUT ON MAY 25th. Roots Manuva is on it and I don't know I mean I think it's pretty wild that this guy is my age and came out of the woodwork last year and now he has Roots Manuva on his album. I mean I remember if he was listening to Roots Manuva on his way to math class on the 2nd floor when he was 16 too and maybe he had never thought of being a DJ yet and was really good at calculus... I wonder if he ever got curly fries in the caf... Also, he has a residency at Fabric which is really something, right?? Also, I live in London with my dear old friend Amna in my imagination. Amna can get whatever the shit podcasts she wants from the BBC.

Hmmm...what else....

Oh I know! This song always makes me feel really happy, I walked around to it for probably 2 hours yesterday. ACTUALLY. You know, it's sunny outside and there are puppies everywhere and kids on bikes and blue freezies and your favourite bench in Westmount Park is free and it's just so good.



I think that if you hate this song or if it makes you feel worse than however you felt before you heard it, there is maybe something wrong with you. I mean maybe you wouldn't be good company on a picnic. Or maybe you don't like to dance.

Okay but listen, if you're ever feeling like you'd like to feel better and you have the facilities you should take off your clothes and put on this song and jump up and down. JUMP. UP AND DOWN. You'll start to laugh! You'll start to laugh! Oh yeah, the big part is that you have to look in the mirror because that's what makes it so funny. Okay? Everybody on three, okay??

Big up Rah Digga who d'hell is Busta Rhymes.


PEACE PEACE PEACE

No comments: