Wednesday, August 5, 2009

TXT FLRT!

WHADDASUP.

Cool/cute text to landline of the day from my homegirl Anaise who is hip to the fact that a robot delivers that noise.

"YO YO YO YO YO THIS IS THE DIGITAL VERSION OF YOUR BUDDY ANAISE WANT TO HANG LATER CALL ME BEAUTIFUL"

It was funny because it sounded like she wanted me to call her beautiful in the way that some people say CALL ME DADDY. But really, I just think she thinks I'm pretty...

She's totally pretty but the truth is I only really like her for her tambourine...





















("NAW, NAW, JUSS PLAY'N")

And here we have Kweku on the left and Captain Jazzhands in the middle and Joseph on the right.














These kids is my Uplift Choir peeps.

REEEEEEE-SPEK.

[These pics is from Bluesfest a few weeks ago.]

Oh my! Anaise is here! Kweku is coming!

Sangriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

And also! My long lost friend Emma from New Zealand is coming to hang/slumber party later! I have not seen her in three years! COOL!

And also! Me and Mike Chui and Hilary finally found an apartment today! It's on Parc at St. Bernard and I'm really happy about it. It has a cheerful lime green bathroom with a skylight and a sweet little backyard in which I will drink coffee in my underwear and other secret stuff, maybe drop some cartwheels, who knows.

1 comment:

Sarah Tone In said...

did you ever get my texts to your landline??? I did it a couple of times w/out realising it was not a cell..whoa! I also have been writing you an opus of a letter, soon to send....I love getting your mail, everytime, and WILL reciprocate...bisouus