Saturday, August 1, 2009

CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG

First words of the day from a strange man in my living room=

"Meanwhile, shotgunned 12 beers each last night, so if I'm looking a little fat in the mid-section, you know why..."

My house is filled with other people's boyfriends! And their 6'5 friends who run 10k a day! Totally out of my league though, right?

That said, I've been doing 5k not everyday but sometimes with Denise in the past few weeks and on Thursday we cut down our time by 3 minutes! I'm pretty sure we took a shortcut though because she's like this giggly love machine since her steady cruised into town Wednesday night from Oklahoma City bearing gifts of Swedish Berries and googly-eyed meals on the town. Oh, the magic of long-distance relationship run-ins...n'est-ce pas?

But anyway, it's fun to see Old Spice in the bathroom, deoderant AND the body wash.





















And to judge these boys for going to an all-you-can-eat buffet at a strip club for lunch.

Shotgun just not that into it, it's all yours and it smells like Old Spice. But thanks for sharing your whisky and giving me your Crown Royal marble bag, it was a nice touch.

No comments: