Wednesday, May 5, 2010

GROWING UP POTTY.

So far I've done two grown up things today. I returned a library book that was about 3 weeks late and instead of dropping it in the return slot and never going there again, I brought it to the front desk and announced I was paying my late fees then and there. I expected it to be something like 38 dollars but it was only $3.75. Now I feel rich.


























Then I bought some SPF 30. Pretty grown up, right??






























Then I went to the bank and ordered personal cheques.

























So that when my sister skips town in three weeks, I can inherit the authority of paying rent and bugging Mike Chui to give me his money give me his money give me his money.

















That said, Mike Chui DID buy toilet paper last week....

For the first time since September.

But hey, it's one-ply.

ONE-PLY?!?!?!


























You don't BUY one-ply, Mike Chui. One-ply is for desperate times. You steal it from work, or the mall, or school or a shitty house party. A roll here or there to keep you afloat until you wake up before Pharmaprix closes. Duh.

















Just so you know, I don't think this shot qualifies as extreme funny. It's worth a chuckle alone in the stall, sure, but then you wash your hands and the extreme power hand dryer will blow the memory right out of your brain before you get a chance to tell all your friends.






















Anyway, I feel I've accomplished so much that I'm going to become a high school jock a-hole for the rest of the day.


Get drunk, get laid, maybe get in a fight. Get a couple BJs in the stairwell, no big whoop.















Yup. So, on the spring flirting front, yesterday I was chatting with a man in a suit at work and he told me his boss had asked him to take a client to the hockey game. When he told me he worked for Canon, I said "Oh! Like the printers!" and HE said, "Yeah, and other stuff, printers, photocopiers..." To which I replied, "Well, I LOVE photocopying...." So silly it was a hit. What fun. Spring flirting 4ever. All year round, thank you very much.

No comments: