Wednesday, August 18, 2010

DA FUCK.

I looked at my blog for the first time in forever today and realized someone has tampered with it, as in put a picture of two wine glasses with a cock in between them where there used to be a something presumably moderately amusing, maybe even an early 90s pop culture reference, who knows. My mind is often in the gutter, it's true, but I wouldn't just put a picture of a penis being weird in there for no reason whatsoever. Is it supposed to be familiar to me?? It's fucking weird, guys. When I get a computer, I think I'm going to start up something new because I'm now afraid of this thing...

Sincerely,
Nicola Jane Young

3 comments:

Lily & Keela said...

Hi!
My name is Lily, I have been reading your blog recently, I found it when I google imaged Marky Mark. Anyway, I just thought I should tell you that I found some odd coincidences in there. Number one, I also work at Ben and Jerry's, in Minneapolis. Number two, I tried to get a library card recently and had the same mail problem you wrote about in that one post, and I am also looking for a job at the library. So anyway, I just thought It was pretty weird that I found your blog right when all of this was happening to me.
Bye!

Cybo said...

sir nix-cola...
we need more posts!

Cybo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.