Sunday, December 30, 2007

GOODBYE 1970s.

Hey there...

I'm going to bed now and waking up Thursday well rested for school. It will be like New Year's never even happened. Except that it will be 2008.

Chances are, I won't be a total hater and I will end up eating a nice meal with people that I like.

















From what I remember, a fun thing to do after that is go to a house party.





















But there are other options.


















Spin the Bottle is a good game to play on icy driveways at 3 am.
















You could also try and get a kiss without the help of the bottle. You could just be nice and funny and toss your hair or put on lip gloss while making eye contact and then quickly look away and then look back but not too fast or you're fucked and not the hot sex way.














So have fun but try not to feel ill the next day.












I have never really been one to get hungover but I have realized that the older I get the more tired and unproductive I feel the day after hard partying so it's only a matter of time before it escalates to yarking in a garbage can beside my bed.














Anyways, hip hip hooray for 2007 and I can't wait for 2008.
















Happy Birthday to Emma Dickinson today and Sarah Allan/Darina Novotny tommorow.





















There's enough love to go around so y'all can just relax.
















Without Emma, my third sister and oldest friend, my childhood would have been far less entertaining.

She is foxy and fairly energetic.



















This is for Emma because she does a killer Busta Rhymes impression and I think of her everytime I hear this song. Which is a lot.


Without Sarah I would never have had as much fun as I have had BLOGGING IN 2007 as it was her bright idea in the first place.

This is for Sarah because I would like to hear it in her presence because it's fun and so is she.


This is for Darina because she is an around the way filet.


This is for me because it's totally true.


So thanks for coming and see you next year.













LOVE,
NICOLA

2 comments:

matt watson said...

i think i'll go with the rave or die option..as long as freddy and jason come too..there's nobody i'd rather spend my acid trip with, i know that much..
hey have a rad start to school, and if you get a chance come check me out at identifythefiveflaws.blogspot.com
it's not 1/128th as entertaining as yours, but at least i'm on the blogtrain right?
mucho bueno

Unknown said...

thanks for the bday wishes giiiiirl! ladies love cool nicola