Tuesday, September 16, 2008

STRICTLY BIGGIE AND DOLLY PARTON.

OH NO! I got busy!

















Or maybe I've been enjoying the weather and ignoring the internet because it's warm most days so I get to wear all the cute outfits I didn't get to wear in August because I was temporarily an invalid who did not see the light of day.

If you're not knee-deep in a so-called INDIAN SUMMER then don't you fret because you can totally just buy this candle.
























At my steady's currently, mentally preparing for my 9 o'clock yoga class, I have noticed something new and exciting...











































He owns the former, not the latter but let's be honest, is one safer than the other?? Still, I'd give him snaps if he did own Clueless and double-snaps if he owned Buffy the Vampire Slayer, featuring Kristy Swanson and Luke Perry and introDUCING...Donald Sutherland!!!



















So Peewee Herman might be in it too, but like, what's the big whoop there, right??





















If it ain't Allan Cumming, then I'm not coming.





















CASE CLOSED.

Soanyway...














As I journey into my 5th year at Concordia, the only thing I am scared of is people born in the 1990s...NO DEFENSE.















I am happy I go to Concordia because on the 7th floor of the Hall Building, you can get a lot of free tampons and who knows when you might commence menarche??


















Yes boys, this is a reference to uterus lining and if you're afraid of it, your girlfriend will eventually dump you, and maybe even your boyfriend (if he's extrememly sensitive and on his rag.)

"If it's not fun, why do it?"

So goes the team motto of Ben & Jerry's, so the over-priced magnetized notepads tell me...

They are $3.99 but this here blast from the past is sort of priceless, no?

THISISME...THEN.






















WHO KNEW I WAS A TRANNY?!?!





















MY MOM AND DAD PROBABLY!!!

PEACE Y'ALL AND THANK FOR YOU ALLAN CUMMING.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHIXH BATHEROOM

I CAN BLOG @ WORK


HOORSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Sarah Tone In said...

whoa la eh.
le bon vivant.
I <3 NY.