Monday, December 21, 2009

DOWN WITH BRO DOWN, BRO.

This was the funniest shit Hilary and I laughed at yesterday.



That and one line at the end of the too long and not even that funny (unless you're maybe stoned, bro) Pineapple Express...

"I'm like that nerd at the sleepover who fell asleep at 9 o'clock!"

Oh man, that was too funny.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm bro'd out.

This week's Globe & Mail bestsellers list for Humour proves it.

Number 4 is The Bro Code by Barney Stinson...




















And oh shit, I hadn't even noticed that the other "bro-lit" title is by the same guy!

Number 8 is Bro on the Go by, you guessed it, Barney Simpson!













Sounds to me like Barney Simpson is, "like, Sophie Kinsella for dudes, bro!" (And that's a bad thing.)

























Next up, Bro Ties the Knot. Then, Bro and Baby. Then, Bro and Child Support!

Better Barney than that I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell a-hole. (Wait, I think he was in the top 10 for Non-Fiction, actually...)

I don't know about you guys, but hey boys, if you have any (or worse, all) of the three aforementioned titles, do yourself a favour and make sure they're out of sight when you have a new girl over. Or else... You go to the bathroom, I sip my wine (white Fuzion, no doubt...) and make my way over to your bookshelf...

By the time you're Purelling? I'm out.

And no more "that's what she said" ever.









Please and thanks.


Can't wait for 2010 lingo and all the new hot shit!

________ is the new BRO!


______________are the new UNDEAD!

I'm going snowshoeing, seeya!

No comments: