Sunday, December 13, 2009

TWITTER PRACTICE

14o characters or less, right? You do the counting because I don't really give a shit.

"Nothing like a jazz-infused Sunday afternoon at home, penning an as of yet untitled print publication you'll love to hate, inspired by the end of the world and the first season of Friends. Pen pals, keep your eyes on your mailboxes."





















M.A.C. "Spice" lipliner was all the rage and so are you.

Let's not talk about the weather, for Michael Snow has a new exhibit at Toronto's Power Plant.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/arts/michael-snow-worth-a-thousand-funny-words/article1397116/

Don't forget to go unlock your bike wherever you left because now is prime time for bike thieves with crazystrong hedgeclippers to come out and play. Run along now, take a break from the hot cocoa or you'll be sorry.

HGZ&KSSZ,

Nicola Jane Young

2 comments:

Sarah Tone In said...

haha, I had spice lipliner!
and the lipstick was 'mocha'.

I lost my bike key.
I need hedgeclippers
if I ever want to get at it.

My new addy:
940 24th Street
San Diego, California (!!!)
9 2 1 0 2

ya ya ya!!!!!

xox

ss

Sarah Tone In said...

haha, I had spice lipliner!
and the lipstick was 'mocha'.

I lost my bike key.
I need hedgeclippers
if I ever want to get at it.

My new addy:
940 24th Street
San Diego, California (!!!)
9 2 1 0 2

ya ya ya!!!!!

xox

ss