Thursday, December 17, 2009

SCOTT SPEEDMAN, PREGNANT!

Sup guys, it's almost Christmas, have you heard??





















You know the drill.

S. Claus
North Pole
HOH OHO





















You know who that is, right? Diora Baird, boys and girls. An old favourite. If you haven't had the pleasure of Diora in her birthday suit as your background image on your computer all set for when JP's grandma comes over for brunch, you really haven't lived.

























I never tire of this image, so why should you?

Onward. Enough semi-stiffness for an afternoon, n'est-ce pas?

(Stay tuned for Brooke Shields at her best...)

Last weekend my mom was visiting and on Saturday we went shopping. As always happens to me in department stores, I got tired and afraid and needed a hand to hold.

It was then that I wandered into the home section and found a friendly (but sleepy) owl.
















The truth is though, that I saw this owl in passing and gave him a squeeze, found a comfortable perch in front of a darling Missoni coat that had me so hypnotized, I decided I missed the owl and he should be there with me. (I also thought he would totally match.) So I went back to the home section to get the sleepy owl (about a 5.4 minute walk roundtrip) and then back to the Missoni boutique to straight kick it for 20 minutes while Hilary and my mom looked at party dresses. Needless to say, these inanimate objects got along great.
































It's called an eye, guys. I have an eye...

Watch out Rachel Zoe. There's a new raisin in town.


























Off to the tanning salon, shall we?































By the by, the owl is made by a company called Velvet Moustache that makes a lot of really cute shit.

If you're into being green (it is all the rage...) and don't mind spending 6o bones on a little pillow, this is the place for you.

Cute and fun things to look at anyway, check it out.
http://shop.velvetmoustache.ca/

SEEYA!

No comments: