Wednesday, October 24, 2007

NEW BLOG! BELOW OLD BLOG! OH GOD!

Shit I was working on the other day but then saved can now be seen BELOW THE POST FROM MONDAY. I figured if I didn't publish it on SUNDAY and then PUBLISHED IT TODAY it would show up TODAY. But APPARENTLY NOT. I have so many problems with blogger.com.

I tried to follow Paul Johnston's detailed instructions of how to post a YOUTUBE video ON HERE ACTUALLY but it DIDN'T WORK OUT...OBVIOUSLY. So I said to myself, "OH GOD! YOU BOOB!" As in a fool/stupid person/dunce.

The following picture is not suitable for work, Sarah Allan, just to warn you.



Anyway, this here pretty lady is a personal favourite of mine. I first discovered her about two years ago with photos from the August 2005 issue of Playboy. This is one of my favourite shots. Her name is Diora Baird and she did a Guess campaign that caused a lot of car accidents. I remember reading in her interview in that issue that she had been in Wedding Crashers. I read it, hmmmmmmprobably October 2005 at which point I had seen Wedding Crashers and did not remember her. I think they probably cut her scenes...because if it was just one of those sweet rack shots in the "SHOUT!" sequence at the beginning of Wedding Crashers where you see a bunch of awesome racks...well if that were it, I doubt she'd mention it in an interview where you get to see her awesome rack because that would just be silly. I think that she looks like Catherine Deneuve way back when but with really beautiful breasts. Anyone who doesn't think so has been spending far too much time making out with me on the corner of Roy and Drolet. UP THE SHIRT! UP THE SHIRT!





So go to the post BELOW the New Young Pony Club post from Monday and ye shall find what I meant to put up today but blogger dot com is not my friend.


LOVE,
NICOLA

2 comments:

Geoff! said...

Jumping around from blog to blog, out of order.

Scrap my popup blog idea, that's too hard.
I have a new idea.
A 'pick your own path' blog.
Something like this (but better):

If you want Candace to sneak out of the house, then go to Blog#5. If you want Candace to stay at home and be antisocial then go to Blog #12.

Prairie Pop said...

that woman has glorious breasts, glorious.