Monday, October 1, 2007

SEND CASH!!!

I lost my wallet. I left it at Belle Province I think, but who can really be sure...I probably just threw it 5 metres to the right and kept going after I ran into some peeps and pumped my fist raving about my garden salad...this is the 5th time in the past year that I've lost my wallet. Last time was worse I guess, sort of, because I had over a hundred dollars in cash...but this was the cutest wallet yet be far, I can't even begin to explain. If you saw it, consider yourself blessed. If not, soon you'll get used to seeing what I'd call the most consistent accessory of my entire life...THE ZIPLOCK WALLET.


























It goes with everything. Lucky me.


I had a fantastic dream last night where Katie and her BF Mitch were at the Rihanna concert in green and yellow matching football jerseys GRINDING ON STAGE. It turned into a choreographed dance (and they were REALLY GOOD) and at the climax Rihanna in a GIANT FEATHERED HEADDRESS was lifted up like a SACRIFICIAL SEX GODDESS and fed into A RING OF FIRE. She's okay though because it was just a dream plus it was just part of the show so I'm sure she resurfaced in Act 2...











Hilary attempted to up her fabulosity this weekend by going brond, like blonde brown like Sarah Jessica Parker style instead of Pam the Glamazon blonde....she says it's black. I'm sure it's fine. Either way, she is THE definition of a catch and so this goes out to HILARY THE CATCH OF THE DAY/CENTURY!







NO SCHOOL TODAY! I am going to get my hair did this aft by Leslie-Anne of Tonic fame. Boys won't notice because boys are silly. That being said, I think I'll try and get my flirt with 1 to 3 cute boys at BLIZZARTS TONIGHT!!!


Apparently I got confused the other day. Paul Johnston IS leaving. Adam Beck is NOT leaving. Who knows how Adam Beck will fare on his own...without Paul Johnston's KEEN FASHION SENSE to guide him...































RESPEK! Actually. Classic. Stick with what you like and what feels good.



Anna Wintour. September 29th, 2007...



















Anna Wintour. September 30th, 2007...



















Anna Wintour. October 1st, 2007...


















Anna Wintour. September 29th, 2080...
















Anyway, some cool kid told me that Thursdays at Le Sociale are THE NEW HOT. Actually, I heard Caroline say "Nathaniel says Thursdays are the new Tuesdays!" Since Tuesday and Thursday are, by nature, different days, I see no need for one to veto Tuesdays just because Thursdays are now awesome (read: you should still go to Korova on Tuesdays). That being said, Brandon (Hensforth!) and Jules (Slice!) will make your booty drop. Tall Morgan runs shit so you better not act a fool because this kid has no fear and will spit it like it is even if it makes you cry.




No cover. $2 shots. T-shirt give-aways. Cute boys. Cuter girls.




















Oh yeah, and I forgot all about his really fresh rap dup I used to get down with, like 10 times a day 'n shit!




Their EP is straight fire but it's superunderground and thus SUPERhard to track down. They're so incognito, they probably haven't even been on their myspace music profile since June!


Whatever, they still rule.


You know what else rules?


85ers!










It is also the 22nd birthday of Ryo Miyamori, runner of "low voals" in an interesting Japanese band called Orange Range, from the Okinawa region.
The following video, Sayanora was SUPPOSEDLY rumoured to be their final single but APPARENTLY it's SUCH A RUMOUR and just meant that the band is saying goodbye to phase one and moving onto phase two.
Here is a really long and dramatic video from these weirdo drag queens called THE SPICE GIRLS.
Okay but this one is actually alright for real because anything that's been remixed to death is fresh in Japanese, right?!
SAYANORA-KAYAY MOTHERFUCKER!
P.S. One day I will figure out how to post a video instead of links and also how to make everything not squish together like JUST ABOVE HERE and annoy you but annoy me more.

1 comment:

Atherton said...

carlo calls it a zallet.