Sunday, September 30, 2007

ILLEST B-GIRL EVER. TRUE!

YO! Skip the following if you are not Dane or a girl who knows who Rachel Zoe is.

Friday I styled up Caroliner because I am taking on commissions as a personal stylist and everyone should know. I initially pushed for Theresa's sparkly leopard print sweater, joojed of course (or is it zoojhed or jujhed or zushed or zuzjed?) with barely there shorts and sky-high two-tone patent leather pumps. But she was going to the SAT so it was actually quite innovative on her part to belt the vintage Michael Kors dress and call it a look...the pumps remained, we accessorized with a big black bangle and a flashy gold menswear watch I got in the metro...a maroon reptile clutch tied the whole thing together. I wanted her to wear my black and white houndstooth giant kaftan thing as a coat but she went with her jean jacket which kept it Caroliner and that is the mission as the best personal stylist. Maintain your client's original flavour while adding an element of spice. Also don't reveal too much about your client's eating habits to the public or she will inevitably bash you in her blog. Everyone will know that your fave dish is three pieces of asparagus at the Chateau Marmont. And that sometimesin your life, when you're depressed, you drink 7 cups of coffee a day and work out for almost almost as many hours and therefore think that you are entitled to make as many body image jokes in your blog as humanly possible. And no one will want to golden shower orgy fest you if your pee is all stinky from ASPARAGUS.

Stick to the rules.
























Do not aggressively impose your personal style values upon said client.
























Or y'all will inevitably perish...

















And you'll probably never get over it.

























I know I won't...
























I didn't go raving, I just hung out with Nathaniel watching telly and then I found myself blah blah blah do not click on the following link for the EMO FINAL THOUGHT (we HOPE).


Anyway, Saturday was aiight. What Caroliner referred to as "AN ARMY OF GAZELLES" helped me set up the patio at work.

"They're all so TALL AND CUTE! I'm in a panic!"- Agent Caroliner Murphy
Then she ran away, only introducing herself to like, a QUARTER of the hotties.

I dipped into the gelato for the first time in a month and it was glorious but not THAT glorious because it's the end of the season so it's slim pickings and ALL THE HAZELNUT IS GONE AND I DON'T THINK PRINCE ALI THE GELATO GENIE WILL BE MAKING ANY MORE!!!

I got 12 Sols for $13.99 and it was nice intimate girl on girl festival until around 1:30 when we went to A REAL LIVE HOUSE PARTY. Them are the best.

HIP-HOP! BOYS IN BACKPACKS! SPRAYPAINT! HIP-HOP! BOYS IN BACKPACKS! SPRAYPAINT!

Like the olden days. HOORAY!

We ended up at Bifthèque with a free pitcher of Sangria right before they closed. I got some new matchmaking ideas...


Then I bounced and hit up La Belle Province for a side of GARDEN SALAD and immediately DROPPED 10. Forget what you heard about cardio and moderation. SERIOUSLY.

I had a great sleep. I have to work at 2. I wonder if the army of gazelles will show up...it just might be their last day to use me for free gelato. Because...I AM GOING TO HAVE THANKSGIVING WITH MY FAMILY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THREE YEARS!



















We are going to have fun.







Sort of like the following, which you've definitely never seen or heard before.
KEEP IT INNOVATIVE!!!
Anyway, it's 1:31 and my hair is greasy and going to stay that way.
And now after going up and going over things it's 1:36. Which is the address of my home in Ottawa. This number haunts me and pops up in random places at least 5 times a week and it's sort of creepy and I don't really understand it. But as we grow older, we learn.
BIG UP TO CAROLINER, NATHANIEL, DARCY, KATIE AND JENNA FOR BEING THE SHIT THIS WEEKEND!
THEY SPIT IT LIKE IT IS. RESPEK!
ONE MORE CHOON! Here's the one for the weekend. I would like to dedicate the following to my friend Mark James Murray, who has been having trouble sleeping lately.
Yo guy. You'll work it out.
I AM GOING TO BE LATE AGAIN! WHERE IS RACHEL ZOE WHEN I NEED HER?!?!?!
LOVE,
NICOLA JANE YOUNG

No comments: