Friday, September 14, 2007

OH LORD.

SUP BROS...



I'd love to stay and blog your bones but I have to go get in line at CODA SPECIAL CLUB for the Diplo/Switch show. You know, because it's Friday. And the show's on Sunday. So it just makes sense, y'know?? NOT!!! Jeez louise though, what's WITH that shit??? Seriously.

I'm only half-joking. I mean, I wouldn't want it to get ugly, like my LAST bouncer fight.



Some people say I bear a STRIKING resemblance to Kimora Lee Simmons...
Whatever, sometimes you have to stand up for what you believe in, and fight for what you really want (and NEED).


Be it world domination or a Fendi Spy bag.

Anyways, hip-hop HOORAY 2 Katie for the struggle she endured in Saigon for me a few weeks ago.















Katie is what we call a true friend and city styles deluxe.



DON'T MESS.
Alright y'all, TGIF and I'm not talking about Cory and Topanga.
I'm talking about Sophie's Muscle Toning Class and nowwwwwwwww PAD THAI at Katie's!
HOORAAAAAAAAY!!!!
Then I'll probably watch the Golden Girls and masturbate, you know how it is.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND KIDS!
DON'T FORGET THE PERMISSION SLIPS!
Or you're NOT going to the Dinosaur Museum (Jenna, this means YOU.)
LOVE,
NICOLA

No comments: