Monday, September 17, 2007

I LOVE THE NIGHTLIFE THIRTY-THREE AND A THIRD

DEAR CODA SPECIAL CLUB,

I didn't want to do blow, sparkle and pose. I hope you guys had fun. I didn't even want to fuck Diplo, eventhough I hear he has a mammoth cock and it's definitely been awhile. I just wanted to dance and wile out with my special guests Iggy and Pat (and seasoned regulars Nathaniel, Ben, Hans and Mike Chiu too eventhough Mike Chiu was never coming in the first place). Anyways, you guys probably shouldn't hand out those exclusive slips of paper until the last second because now I've killed a tree 2 weeks in a row because I'm a social pariah that's not down enough for the "GL" and then I get fed up and leave. Y'all are wack. I guess I should consider investing in a boyfriend who's a drug dealer or something else that is special...
RESPEK! (NOT.)

NICOLA JANE YOUNG

P.S. Y'all should also provide pencils, like at IKEA.









































ZOOM IMAGE!!!
































AIIGHT.


Everybody should check out Pat's new Discobelle mix.



It's not LET'S PARTY choons, but it's definitely aiight for shillin and one of my favourite song to fall asleep to, It's Automatic by Zoot Woman, is a welcomed surprise at the 24 minute mark.


Pat doesn't think he's the shit either, eventhough he's straight dope, time and time again. Down to earth lad for sure, ever since I met him on the 87 bus in Ottawa, that night I accidentally/on purpose drank a bottle of wine in about 9 minutes and made my first and last entrance to THE CABIN and VOMITED ALL OVER THE FLOOR. Whatever you guys, I was a TEENAGER.

Thank god THAT'S over.


Oh yeah and peep his shit at Blizzarts next Sunday.



It seems to me that I am more concerned with the stars of Degrassi: The Next Generation than those sparkly delights of Coda hot spot fame. The girl who plays Liberty appears to be a student at Concordia. I saw her at the Metric/K-OS show on Mackay last week, waiting in the beer line. Stars...THEY'RE JUST LIKE US! [sidenote: Skratch Bastid's set was fun as always.] I would googleimage her and find out her name and put a picture of her below and then write THEY'RE JUST LIKE US on it in MS PAINT...but I wouldn't want to give her a hard time because she's probably a really nice girl. She's definitely quite striking in a way that CTV can't really translate. Her black skinny jeans fit well and her Nikes were hype and happy. I think she'll do fine...I hear that in the US, Degrassinextgen stars are KIND OF A BIG DEAL. But Concordia rules and I'm sure it won't treat her like NYU treated the Olsen twins a few years back...

























...when they dressed like bag ladies...WAIT A MINUTE! They still...JUST PLAY'N. I like their look for the most part although I think that those Balenciaga platforms from fall '06 are VERY DANGEROUS. [sidenote: they rock ripped tights WAY better than L-LO...time and time again.]




















Like I said before, Geri Halliwell is PRETTY HOT.


























Mare-Kate! Mary-Kate! Mary-Kate! Did you learn NOTHING from 1997??


BE FOREWARNED. The following is VERY TRAUMATIZING.





Thanks to all the homekids who came over for the potluckorama last night.


FOR FASHION. FOR FRIENDSHIP. FOR REAL.



Holy shit, Hans is here for carrot ginger soup and baguette and he just said the following funniest shit:


"If me not going to this club means sacrificing having a good time then I'm totally down. I would rather stay at home and listen to depressing music and watch Philidelphia instead of going to that fucking place!!!"

Alright, that's it, we're buying him a new hat! Then he's off to Haliwood, Nova Scotia for my sister Hilary Elizabeth Young's Bat Mitzvah aka her disc jockey debut at Tribeca on Wednesday with her friend Brett. It's called BREAKOUT so don't forget about how NOXEMA GIRLS GET NOTICED. I just can't seem to get it right, I have post-teen acne it's true...
SO IF YOU'RE IN HALIFAX, YOU BETTER GO!
Apparently Brett doesn't like the idea of Mariah Carey Fantasy remix as a crowd-hyper and is thinking more ELECTRO BANGERS. I'm sure they'll work it out, it's all about balance.
Which begs the question, what are YOU gonna do when you get outta jail?
I'M GONNA DO A REMIX! (and have some fun.)
BYE GUYS!
And like my girl Ivana Trump said,
DON'T GET MAD, GET EVERYTHING.
P.S. Mike Chiu walked out on Naked Gun 33 1/3. ACTUALLY.

1 comment:

DETECTIVE PICKLE SMACK said...

I couldn't have said all of those things better myself... Love Hans