Friday, September 28, 2007

AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A PARTY MIX PARTY

Hi there!
Last night was awesome because Katie and Jenna and I went to Esperanza and heard some decent country and some really awful who knows what where week rhymed with weak over and over and over again. What made it awesome was the fact that we drank beer, ate nachos, and then ordered 3 cookies and a piece of cake and we also had 3 glasses of milk. It started to rain just as we got the boot but all was well because I opened up the cute umbrella I bought at Jean-Coutu on Tuesday that a South-Asian lit affiliate told me would probably break within 5 minutes because that's what happened to her the day she was stoked on her cute umbrella--AND IT'S STILL FIT AND FASHIONABLE TODAY.


I called the YMCA this morning to inquire about Sophie's absence on Wednesday and whether she would be around today. Today's MUSCLE TONING CLASS would be hosted by CLAUDETTE. Claudette does the same shit every time and uses the same jams every time. Claudette also makes some scary noises and is sort of scary looking in a way that I'm sorry to say, reminded me of the Meth Moms episode of Tyra the first time I saw her. Needless to say, I did not partake in CLAUDETTE'S MUSCLE TONING CLASS this afternoon.

It's time to let go.


















SERIOUSLY.

And get used to a different kind of daily grind...

















So today I went on the elliptical and watched THE VIEW. I have a growing appreciation for Whoopi Goldberg. I think that she's the shit and she makes me feel good about myself because one time she did not have sex for seven years straight. When I was a bit younger, I used to worry I was a slut but now I worry I am an old maid who doesn't even know what she's into anymore. Whoopi makes me feel aiight.


























On my way home, I listened to Midnight Marauders and was taken back to high school when them were the background jams for my first sexual experience following a really terrible ski bum movie.



























Before teenage love shattered my soul in a way that only happens once. (SO FAR SO GOOD.)




















I went to PROVIGO and got some PARTY MIX and some REGULAR DR. PEPPER FOR CAROLINER BECAUSE SHE HATES ASPARTAME and DIET DR. PEPPER FOR ME BECAUSE IT CANCELS OUT THE CHEETOS. When I talked to Caroliner this morning about our afternoon movie date, she was like YO LET'S GET SASSY AND MIX SMARTFOOD WITH PARTY MIX and I pretended to be as excited about it as she was, but really I was like yo, I wanted carbs for dinner too, let's not get out of hand here.






















Whatever, I looked for Smartfood at Provigo but they didn't have any. Then I went to FIVE OTHER STORES on my way home and WHERE HAS ALL THE SMARTFOOD GONE?? Maybe Caroliner got a head start and bought all the Smartfood in Montreal but I'm still going to pop in Blockbuster to see if they have some on my way to her house. Eventhough I am worried that I wouldn't be able to buy it anyway because I have late charges. Actually, I'm not even a member of Blockbuster. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I just don't know my postal code yet plus Hans' roommate Cary lent me Airheads last week and I haven't watched it yet.


























Finally, deep love and affecion goes out to my girl EMMA JANE CRIDGE. Tommorow is her birthday which means that she has been in New Zealand for ALMOST ONE YEAR. She is one of my best friends and favourite people in the world and I miss her in a way that Everything But the Girl just can't express. She is beautiful inside and out and deserves all the happiness in the world. I made her a carrot cake but it will never compare to the one her mummy makes (BIG UP JANE FULLER!)...























A sexy old friend of ours dropped by with sexy birthday wishes...




























And we gotta SAY....RIGHT BACK ATCHA LUKE!


























Oh. Shit. SYNDICATION RULES!!!
Actually, I haven't seen really old 90210 on telly in eons, and even then it was on channel 11 in French and forget that shit, channel 11 is good for one thing and one thing only...BLEU NUIT.
Thank GOD Alliy and I pooled our allowance and bought Season 1 on DVD last year. Alliy, when you get back from Thailand, it's yours for the next 6 months. I PROMISE.


Aiight, L8R GUYZ.




















P.S. I HOPE YOU ALL GET LAID!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://www.karmaloop.com/products.asp?ProductID=27660&VendorCode=RAT

PEEP DIS
love,
Darina

rachelbuckley said...

old school 90210 is on tvtropolis weekdays at 4pm (or 5pm i can't remember).. right now i think they're into season 5 though, kelly just got burned with a lesbian while trapped in the basement of an old mansion steve used to host a holiday rave.. they weren't making out though, they just didn't want to wait in line for the bathroom