Monday, November 26, 2007

CHECKING OUT SIX IN THE MORNING.

Highly probably that I will leave the Concordia library as the sun rises.





















My essay is long enough but now I have to PIMP IT. But it's HARD out here for a pimp at CON-U in the library at an ungodly hour.

ARE YOU THERE GOD?

I'm almost there.


















When I reach the top, it will be exciting.

















Exciting and romantic.






















Then I will relax.





















Throw out my notes. AND TAKE BIG TOKES!























HAIL MARY, FULL OF GRACE.















I'MMA TAKE IT!




















AND THAT TOO!



















BECAUSE IT'S GETTING COLD OUT THERE FOR A ME, FEEL ME?

I LOVE RAP MUSIC.


















AND MY BRAIN HURTS.














OH BABY I CAN'T WAIT.























AND HERE ARE SOME UNRELATED VEGETABLES AND STUFF THAT ARE ACTUALLY ENTIRELY UNAROUSING.






















SO IN CONTRAST, HERE IS TRUE LOVE FOREVER aka TRU LUV 4EVA.

















PERSONALLY I THINK THAT IT WOULD BE MORE EMBARASSING TO BE CAUGHT AT WORK LOOKING AT THE ABOVE VEGETABLES THAN IT WOULD BE TO BE CAUGHT LOOKING AT NAKED PICTURES OF DIORA BAIRD.



















DON'T GET ME WRONG, I PREFER HER NAKED ALSO BUT I'M TRYING NOT TO GET CARRIED AWAY HERE, I'M ACTUALLY TRYING TO FINISH MY ESSAY.

LOVE,
NICOLA

No comments: