Sunday, November 4, 2007

LAME LAME LAME

With Halloween out of the way and American Thanksgiving as just a joke anyway, I guess it's time to get excited for Christmas! My sister and I have been talking about Christmas for at least a month. WE LOVE CHRISTMAS! Today, I don't love school. My brain is broken and I can't concentrate. To procrastinate yesterday, I made Hilary a bunch of Christmas pictures. So over the course of the week, since I shouldn't be writing fun/silly shit on here, I will gradually share them with you and my profile views will take a plummet, big whoop, here goes...

OH THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS FRIGHTFUL.





















BUT THE FIRE IS SO DELIGHTFUL.
















PHEOBE CATES IS JEWISH BUT WHATEVER.




















LET IT GO, LET IT GO, LET IT GO.

Boring, I know. I'm sorry. I'm out. I love you. It's been real. Bif Naked rules. Moments of weakness don't.

TURKISH DELIGHT,
Nicola Jane Young

No comments: