Friday, November 9, 2007

EVERYDAY WOULD BE A FRIDAY AND WE COULD EVEN SPEEEEED ON THE HIGHWAY...






















I'm not going to the 5th Annual Women in the Arts luncheon in New York afterall but not for lack of interest. I just feel like their charity could go to better things than my plane ticket...

http://www.brooklynmuseum.org/features/women_arts_2007.php

Anyway, I just wanted to talk about how Katie is my GURL and how we always have so much fun and how we are so lucky that we live 4 minutes away from one another.

Katie and I are like apples and oranges...

















And YET, we are like two peas in a pod!






















We are pretty much like the penguins in the bottom right-hand corner of this epic Frans Lanting photo.


















They're such GURLS 4 LIFE, right?!


In other news, Jenna is coming over after yoga (do yoga, cool people do it) and we are going to have my special chai smoothie any minute now! She should hurry up because I am SUPER THIRSTY!

Okay so the chai smoothie includes:

-a frozen banana...
-one cup of chai tea (I make it before I go to bed with soy milk and then put it in the fridge)
-some cinnamon
-some love
-some protein powder, either vanilla or unflavoured (this is to make it a real meal with real superpowers)
















Okay don't really, You could also use an egg or two but some people have a problem with raw eggs...some people don't know much about how cookie dough rules I guess!

















Jenna's here, I'm thirsty, bon weekend!

Hey Hilary my sister, my only sister, call me back! CALL ME BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!

Seriously, or I won't make you any more Christmas pictures.

No comments: