Tuesday, November 6, 2007

THE POWER OF THE P-U-S-S-Y!

I ain't no rapper but I'mma sing my shit. Today is the day. That's right boys and girls, today is the day to take out your Christmas records, compact discs and audio cassettes. It's time to play them.
















SHONEN KNIFE IS A SOLID BET. ASK ANYONE.






















That said, the soulful Christmas jam of the day is Marvin Gaye's Purple Snowflakes.

Today with my awesome phone bill and a bill that magically surfaced from when I lived with Darcy and Caroline A YEAR AND A HALF AGO! So that's cool, not really, way to leave your mom's house in Ottawa as the forwarding address Darcy, way to be a team player, they found us, and now they're taking us to the house, great. Oh wait, yeah so along with that I got a really sweet Chrismas invitation from some really sexy half-naked kids.






















In other news, I have rekindled a friendship with my old roommate Noelle. We used to live together three years ago and then we didn't talk so much but now we're neighbours and she and Jenna came over for stir-fry and we hadn't all hung out in YEARS so that was totally totally great and we had beer and wine and sour keys and fortune cookies. We went to Blizzarts and Paul Johnston and Adam Beck knocked our socks off and for that we are thankful and they better not lose my mom and dad's ugly gift from 2003 or I could get in all kinds of trouble.

What brought Noelle and I back together was the long-awaited discovery of what the heck remix of Peaches' Shake Yer Dix we used to listen to when we were cleaning up the carrot cake crumbs. It's the Mite 92 remix and it totally totally rules. I mean if you've cleaned to that, and THEN you clean to the original, let's just say your home will remain dirty. Peaches is DA BOMB for real though and I'll tell you about my Peaches concert experience with aNOTHER ex-roommate Alliy Brown and the crazysexycool dream I had that night when I hit the hay. LET'S JUST SAY IT INVOLVES SOME MAMMOTH COCK AND A LITTLE THING ALLIY LIKES TO CALL 3 NINJAS! Another day boys and girls, another day...

If anyone knows of sick R&B Christmas songs that are not R. Kelly's World Christmas, do tell me, not that there's anything wrong with R. Kelly, there's a lot that is right about R. Kelly actually...

That's right, Nicola is reminding you of your Suzuki Sidekick.

That's right, when I was 7 and 8 and maybe even 9 also, I thought to myself "When I grow up? I want a Suzuki Sidekick..."


















So if you get me a red one for Christmas, I promise I'll go get my license. First I have to go get my learner's permit though. Not that it's expired. Not that I haven't even attempted to drive since I was 17 and my steady boy had a turquoise Cutlass Supreme. Not that I've gotta say we had way more fun in that car when I was busy...not driving. I changed my mind I want a purple one.
















BACK TO THE WORKSHOP! BE GOOD!

No comments: