Wednesday, November 14, 2007

MY MOM CALLS MY AIR FORCE 1s MY "RAP SHOES" AND THAT'S THE TRUTH, RUTH!

WEDNESDAY. 10:43 am....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!

What a fun day this will be...

I rang in the holiday with Katie and her boy Michel and then I finally heard from a little monster called Jenna who confirmed that she is very very funny and also very alive, something I was unsure of for about 40 hours. Seriously. Not funny. But sort of funny now that I know she is okay. I GUESS... I made a cake for my special gurl and also a double mushroom risotto because I enjoyed it so much the other day and I know that she will like it at her potluck jam too! While the cake baked, I went to Else's and met Darcy and Trevor and Darcy's girlfriend Jasmine of Prince Ali Fabulous He fame...I had never been there before although it's a hop skip and a jump from my doorstep, or a stonesthrow if you're thinking in terms of stones...but I had heard that place way cute and it was and Jasmine shared her samosas with me and they accepted my dinner invitation for someday soon and I am glad because I think it is important for my friends' significant others to hang with me too and not think that I am mean and scary or not nice or anything else that is bad...

So today is great because in preparation for my arrival in London on Friday where I will unite with my sister Hilary to two-step and battledance...Fabric has tossed out a special fun mix from Sinden in pre-celebration of the Annie Mac party there this Friday!






















Yay Annie Mac! You're so cute and I don't even mind when you go "Nightridaaaaaa" in a pretty annoying voice because overall, you're not that annoying, you're actually really nice! So I'm listening to the promo mix right now and I'll admit this shit is fun eventhough sometimes I pretend I am over these tunes and sometimes I like to talk about how Sinden's Beeper is a really fresh song in a really sarcastic way...

























Fact of the matter is this...Hilary and I absolutely RULED AND ROCKED WITH THAT JAM last winter when Annie first introduced us to it on her Friday night mashup show.....it was proven that we were sisters with always reconcilable differences and the utmost respect for one another when I got a myspace message from her early one morning saying BITCH STOLE MA JAM! Referring to me...and my then profile song BEEPER.






















Then I went to her profile and that was her song too. Big deal, right? IT IS/WAS! Because when I had gone to bed the previous night I had written her a message at which point her song was who knows what and then I changed my profile song and went to bed. It was like the stars were aligned because if you hadn't already figured out the end of the story...well it can be determined through careful detective investigation no magnifying glass required that WE CHANGED OUR SONG TO SINDEN BEEPER AT THE SAME TIME! But in different time zones!

More importantly, THIS JUST IN!













And here's a cool picture of some M&Ms because they taste better than Smarties.

















11:19 am....I AM GOING TO THE GYM TO HUNT DOWN SOPHIE AND MAKE HER GIVE ME MUSCLE TONING TIPS!!!

14 days later I continue but only to give Katie her 2 days late interweb gift.

Katie loves Alec Baldwin. Here he is playing Alec Baldwin being sexy with a hairy chest.


















He's so laid-back he's horizontal. Nary a temper on that there starlet...






















He likes to talk things out like a rational adult, no guns about it.

More importantly, Alec Baldwin was my dad's roommate in college.






















Whassat? You don't beLIEVE me?? Well then, it's fair to deem you a thoughtless little pig, especially if you have yet to travel through puberty.

Katie and I agree to disagree and I happen to be more of a fan of the OTHER Baldwin brother. Get it? Get it? There are like FOURTEEN of them!

Anyways, I dig Stephen and if he spelled it SteVEN I probably wouldn't dig him half as much, and by probably I mean definitely.














He's a righteous dude, not to mention a great actor and everybody's favourite guilty sex symbol.



















Bio-Dome is really great movie and it goes to show that Stephen Baldwin rocks dreads way better than my boy Zack.















Listen de la Rocha, you're a really great guy but phony dreads enhanced by Sebastian Molding Mud are seriously not that left-wing.






















Next thing you know, you'll be telling me you didn't know that Bush spent all the money from the post-Katrina bake-sales on a life-time supply of Sebastian Molding Mud...and you call yourself a political activist!

Then you'll go and slather your whole body with Crème de la Mer because it's only $1350 for 16.5 ounces and that's really great deal and anyone who says otherwise is obviously not made of money like me.




















It is now almost noon on Friday and that means I gotta blow this library and head to the YMCA to be re-united with the most steady relationship I've had all 2007. Me plus Sophie equals MUSCLES!!!

One more thing...have you guys seen John Coy today because I just saw him and the rumours are true...MIKE TAYLOR IS A REALLY TALENTED HAIRDRESSER.

No comments: