Sunday, April 5, 2009

BIG UP RAH DIGGA.

And here you have the go-to study jams of the day and/or week. I think that Ayan and Ben will be into it.

Shout-outs to Ayan and Ben for all the hard work they've put into the choreographed dance I won't be able to see tomorrow night and here's hoping they will show it to me some other time.

So this is boring...

So here are my artworks I've been super hard at work on!

This is called Death to Rave (End of a Scare-aaaah).


















And this is Life After Death (It's Murda).

















These are from two different walks on two very different days.

Sometimes I wear the same pants and shoes for days on end, it's crazy you guys.

This is what they call "found art".
















It was a joke at first but now I think it's sort of interesting because an aquarium wants to hold onto water and an umbrella wants to repel it...

Cool work Avenue de l'Esplanade, you've really outdone yourself!

Let's close with something that greeted me in my internet mailbox a few days ago from a dear old friend...

A word from the wise on library crushes...


"i live for library crushes. i have about seven. i met one recently. just giving you a tip never meet your library crushes....it ruins everything and they never live up to the mysteriousness. b/c most of the time they are just regular or loud and annnnnnoying. i met one of my 23 library crushes. big disappointment. i always look good at the library minus exam time...then i have a single dreadlock."

2 comments:

Sarah Tone In said...

yessness, as usual. sometimes I think we are the same person - in theory. I also wear the same thing for days on end. someone we both know told me that it's ok to do that - like a cartoon! love your found art>

Blogger said...

Did you know that that you can generate cash by locking premium sections of your blog or website?
Simply join AdWorkMedia and embed their content locking plug-in.