Wednesday, April 8, 2009

RAIN RAIN RAIN

On this day in history, Kurt Cobain was no longer.





















Écoutecela.

Since I don't think I'd be that great at Nirvana I considered Hole for part deux of karaoke tonight(which might really upset some people??) but then remembered the last time I tried Hole, the video fucked up and eventhough it was a different karaoke spot, I should take it as a sign maybe. That said, I ran into my girl Theresa twice today and so the second time it was pretty obvious that we had to sing some Hole so we did and Kweku was pretty into it I think?? Violet took the most effort.





















I believe this photo was from Sassy magazine... I'm sure you could easily find out but I like just thinking that I know a picture well enough to tell you where it came from.

Black Hole Sun?


Such an awesome video. This jam reminds me of that same period of my young life but it was a major bummer last time I tried it at karaoke, quelle désastre... I had seen my evening going more in the way of a nice long dinner with scintillating catch-up conversation and fortune cookies maybe but you can't win 'em all so I invested in sponges for a spongless home that wasn't my own, going on to clean that kitchen top to bottom because I thought it would make me feel good about myself?? That and a single-serving microwave lasagna. YEAH RIGHT GUYS.

I am more inclined to clean when I feel awkward when I'm somewhere that isn't my apartment, which is unfortunate because my apartment is usually a disaster.

That said, I feel awkward enough in my own home that I can't wait to move out in July.

HOLY SHIT I CAN'T WAIT.

I do not want to live alone anymore.















It has become majorly lame.

Therefore! I won't travel far from the pre-menarche era of my young life in terms of ce soir's karaoke jam...I'm going with Blind Melon's No Rain.

Isn't it funny? There's been so much rain here lately!





















The contest starts at 11:30 at Cock & Bull.

COME AS YOU ARE!

Bring Supernibs??

No comments: