Friday, April 3, 2009

MELANIA HADIDA-TRUMP 4 APPRENTICE.

Hello.

















This is a Henri Silberman print I am greeted with when I wake up in my sweet little bedroom, the bedroom I have come to believe is a make-shift rose garden in the midst of a wunderkammer that furthermore has the luxury of existing above a bakery (in my imagination, but I do pretty well by way of scented candles.)

I am very into the idea of the wunderkammer because it basically epitomizes my decor philosophy which is maybe more of an anti-philosophy...

I just heard about the wunderkammer this year in my Art and its Changing Contexts class, taught by Mark Clintberg. It has come to my attention that he had something neat going on at the National Gallery back in oh five that I never experienced but maybe you did considering there is a 42% chance you are from my Ottawa or were living there at that time...

Back to Poet's Walk, I have enjoyed it following me from apartment to apartment, and the other day I came across my very own version just around the riverbend.

Not that I have never walked along l'Esplanade by Parc Jean Mance before, but on Tuesday morning when I strolled along in the calm aftermath of the rain, I realized there was something familiar about it. It reminded me of what I see when I wake up in the morning, and occasionally in the afternoon...

















Cool.

On my way home from work tonight, my Gazelles really tasted rain for the first time.

It's okay though, I think it gives them character and maybe I love them even more now because they are less than perfect.

















Oh! And since you forgot to ask, I made it to round 2 of the karaoke contest so I'm taking suggestions for next week. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. I had a surprising fan club show up at Cock & Bull and that was really cool and fun, respek 2 dem. BLESS.

LOVE AND PEACE.

JAH BARE LEGS ONCOMING, MON.

1 comment:

Sarah Tone In said...

i love you more everyday. my eyes actually well up. and it's not even my moon time.