Thursday, April 23, 2009

KAROAKE= CARRIE SMOKIED???

Hey y'all, this goes out to Ben...
















...who was in my dream last night saying how much he prefers being called Benjamin...and also because he came to Cock & Bull on a last-minute whim (I guess you don't have to explain that a whim is last minute??) and that was cool because I didn't really invite anyone yesterday because I had a lame day (until I met up with Caroliner at Café Depot and Laura made me a caramel latte and I didn't have to pay for it and also Caroliner and I had sushi for dinner!)

Three cheers to Laura and SarahfromNapanee for giving me their cheers (which plus Ben equaled three cheers!) and for making the connection that a good way to remember what my friend's name is to think "Ben...like Ben Covington!"





















Ben Covington loves the pot.

What I'm trying to say is that I didn't have enough peeps at karaoke last night to give me their votes even if I did a sour job...and I did a sour job and did not win over the strangers.

THEREFORE....please click on Cock & Bull and then pick Nicola when you follow this purple to vote for me online and tell all your friends to do so also so that I may be saved!!!

TELL YOUR FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK!!! I DON'T HANG OUT THERE LATELY!!!

Have a cool day.

LOVE,
Nicola

No comments: