Wednesday, April 1, 2009

NUKE TERRY/WEEN SPY DOLL.

Just talking to my girlie Ayani and I was like "What's that you're listening to?" and she said "The new Raphael Saadiq, my sister just got it, it's alright" and I said "Oh no way, cool" and she said "What was that group he was in?" and her sister and I both said "Tony! Toni! Toné!" and then I said "Ohhhh! Get Involved? That song was the best! You know, ess ay double- dee eye cue" and she kept saying "What? What? Essay what? I don't know that song? What?" until she got that I was spelling out SAADIQ like he does in the song and then she went on to love on Lucy Pearl and then after we pumped eachother up about life, I went and listened to Get Involved and then I listened to this.



Then this...


And here it is ladies and sperms...THE PANTHER IN THE PARK ON MY STREET.
















































FIERCE.






















Oh, and big news for Twilight fans (not really), there are vampires round these parts too (really).
















I know! Who knew?! On MY street!

Hopefully all the sexy ones are busy being on the cover of GQ or Teen Vogue...

So that the sexy anti-vampire squad can take over and Leeza Gibbons and I can watch.


Bye-bye!

No comments: