Tuesday, July 14, 2009

20TH EPISODE, 4TH SEASON.

Hey sup, three cheers for Mike Chui for being the only man who's ever said he was into coming to yoga with me at 9am that actually followed through with it. That said, my dad is pretty cool because he came once at 10am which isn't that early if you normally go to work at 7am but when you're on holiday it is.

Other cool peeps in my midst include long-losters JP and Nick, re-introduced into my life a fortnight ago which is cool because they live about 1.6 minutes away from me and seem to have an open bar whenever I come over.

JP is a big fan of ripping his shirt apart and Nick is a big fan of supporting JP's shirt-ripping endeavours and defending JP's honour should anyone suggest JP is anything more than a sweet little squirrel who wouldn't hurt a nut.
















They are my gay boyfriends besides the fact that they are not gay.

They are, however, basically going steady.

After a couple of years living in Paris, Nick decided to spend the summer with JP in Montreal being a trophy wife. JP gets up early to go to work as a big cheese in the video game biz and comes home to dine with Nick in the evening, Nick who will most likely be sipping on a cosmo and keeping his carbs in check.

When I asked Nick what he does with his days, he told me "Oh not much. I basically wake up, go to the gym, and wait for JP to come home." He also tidies a bit around the house.

Yesterday I stopped in on them around 7pm on the way home from my yoga class and I was like "what'sup" and they were like "making dinner"and I was all "great, I'll be back in 10, I just need to have a shower before choir practice."

Since I'm not working much I guess I'll just go steady with Nick and JP considering all I did yesterday was wake up, go to the gym, and hope that JP was home so we could all have dinner. Nick and Nicola need to keep up their fitness for JP's sake. He works so hard, at the very least he should have some platonic taut and toned young things to ogle after a long day at the office. [They say if I flash them every two weeks I don't ever have to do the dishes.]

Last Wednesday me and Nick and JP went to Candice's birthday party and I told them there would be lots of girls there and there were more like lots of boys who like boys there dressed in identical black leather bomber jackets, which isn't to say we didn't have a supreme time there because we did. We did not, however, feel that into going to the club a bit after midnight so we sauntered towards our beds but then one nightcap turned into 6 and we had a new wave pants-off dance party until 4am when JP said no more you guys, no more. Near the end we left the 80s behind and lost our shit to Fuck the Pain Away like four times in a row.



Tonight we're double-dating, me and my new roommate Denise vs. JP and Nick vs. THE MOVIES ON A TUESDAY. Junior Mints not included/sold separately.


In relation, when I opened JP and Nick's fridge within 32 seconds of entering their apartment last night, JP asked me if I was going to be their Kramer, which would be an honour, see you there.

No comments: