Saturday, July 11, 2009

AND SHOVE IT??

No, but really, does anyone else have the problem where craigslist comes up Spanish every time you try and go to craigslist Montreal??






















I just tried it a number of times and recall this happened to me a couple of weeks ago, the last time I thought I might be in the need for a new/nother job.

It was on this same computer, so I think it has something to do with this mini computer thing in front of me that says ASUS Eee PC SERIES.

It's so weird because connecting from google, you think it's going to come up English and all of a sudden when it gets there, it's ESPANISH.






















Been there, done that? In GRADE SEVEN?? Needless to say, I'm going to have to go out and do it the old fashioned way. ON FOOT.

I have fun at Ben & Jerry's and I will admit I am at times a lacklustre employee. I'm nice and friendly but I'm not particularly fast or efficient. And I tend to forget things my boss says in real life staff meetings and e-mails, about things like booking off work by a certain time by writing it in a certain place, etc. She accommodated my last-minute Bluesfest day request but I think she's telling me to get it together as my name appears but once on this week's schedj.

So much for the "You will be next in line for a promotion" fortune. HA. Luckily, there's always "You would make a good lawyer" to fall back on.

It's probably about time I expanded my horizons anyway, I started slanging gelato in 2006 and my right arm muscle is seriously way more defined than my left. I only really noticed it a couple of days ago. It feels SO different. As in people laugh when I make them feel it. Therefore, I am going to pump iron on the left in like 20 minutes.

This is serious stuff.

No comments: