Saturday, July 4, 2009

CHECKEZ CA.

SUP Y'ALL, if you peep the links to your right ever, you may have noticed that there is a new addition in the way of my girl Ayan's blog. She has recently left me for a hard life in St. Maarteen in the Carribean. Quelle drag for her, I'm sure.
















Today we have another, but instead of figuring out how to link it on the right, which always seems really hard, I'm going to link it in here. That used to seem hard but now it's easy.

Peep my girl Hillary's foodish blog. You might remember her from fun things like that time we went swimming in the Lachine canal on a really hot day at the end of June. I sure do.

My old/new roommate Caroliner and I went out for breakfast today at a new (for me) spot on St. Denis, across from the tried and true hotspot that is l'Evidence. It's the one next to Lafleur that looks like it's some place where cougars go and drink cosmos and talk about who is "SUCH A CARRIE!" and what is "SO SAMANTHA!" They were playing Ray of Light went we entered. Club B-fast. It was on fire.

No comments: