Thursday, July 23, 2009

CYCLING IS FUN.

This song really suits the truth.



Apparently Shonen Knife are touring North America in a hot minute, which means that maybe I can see them in New York City in either October or November because maybe that would be fun.

Yesterday I saw one of my very talented Second Cup foam art boys on the street promoting his comedic endeavours. I don't know how funny they are but his gang has a show at Just For Laughs until the 26th and maybe we should all go and look at their website and judge whether or not it might maybe be a funny outing.

UNDERPLAYED AND IN DEMAND: Alternative Comedy Sells Out

Turns out the web site is basically the same as the flyer but with a colour photo. So now I know the colour of their clothes. I don't have to guess anymore! Cool to know guys, but maybe one of you should wear red next time or something. The plaid couch is a nice touch though, see you there.

Lately when cruising on my loaned from Liane cycle I have crowned Sister Nancy, I find myself asking myself "On a scale of one to ten, how excited are you for your Golden Grahams??"

By lately I mean since yesterday but wow, am I ever excited.

I went to buy an avocado yesterday and came out with no avocado but I did ball out with Corn Pops and Golden Grahams. I haven't bought let alone eaten Corn Pops in about two years I'd say and I have never bought Golden Grahams, I'm not even sure why I decided I maybe liked them but wow, was I ever right.

Corn Pops are still super good though. I thought I'd ease into it yesterday, getting two mugs and filling each with their own special cereal, so as to not confuse the milk with this momentous romantic encounter. Turns out they get along great so since then I've been into putting them in the same bowl, maybe even giving them a little flirtatious toss, who knows.

Nick Paget and I are going museuming this aft and then lots of fun stuff will happen when JP gets home from work, I'm sure. Like they will play Nazi Zombies and I will paint my nails and every now and then we'll remember how cute Demi Moore's rack was pre-implants...













...and JP will come up with rude but fitting nicknames for Rumer Willis.

So see Blame It On Rio, that's what I bet we're doing later because JP won't stop talking about it.


Do you think that the other girl is maybe the worst actress of all time??

Can't wait.

Too bad she showed her booms in her first flick or she might have had a really successful career, you know, like Pheobe Cates.

By now we've all forgotten what Pheebz looks like minus the red bikini top, I'm sure.

[Lest we forget...]

No comments: