Thursday, July 9, 2009

DEHORS, YO!

Hey bees and gees, the forecast for today is sunny sunny sunny. This is great news!



No time for indoor games kids, we gotta go outside. Maybe hit up your fave Dairy Queen??

Seeya!


P.S. This is a poem I wrote when I was seven that will remain in my brain forever (thanks to my trusty Mountain Dew extreme sports helmet.)

Outside I can play a game
Using all the nature things
Trees I climb are wide and high
Sometimes I watch the birds fly
Icky lakes I do not like
Decidingly, I put on my water shoes
Excellent, now I'm out of the blues!

Squiggly red line tells me decidingly isn't a word. There it goes again, wow. I guess my grade 2 English teacher was decidedly silly and as a result, so am I. Or I guess that you can't always trust the squiggly red line.

Seeyaz.

P.P.S. My poem was on the bulletin board in the hall for all to see! This is kind of like the coveted cool of being on the payroll at Vice magazine.

P.P.P.S. What the heck did she mean by that anyway??

1 comment:

Sarah Tone In said...

love love LOVE the poem..
outta the blues!