Friday, July 3, 2009

POLYGRIPWHIPPED.

The order of business of the day now that I got my teef cemented back onto my stumps by my funny little dentist Tuan is get tickets to Femi Kuti.

Sunday. Metropolis. Not free but so worth it. Going to be da bomb. Yo.



As for Stevie Wonder, I went with my sister's boy Russell and we had a sweet time in our bike helmets, but I'd say 75% of people at the concert were major downers and I mean major.





















As someone once told me Oscar Wilde said, the show was a success but the crowd was a disaster. I don't know if Oscar Wilde said that, but I was like oh I know what you mean, thumbs down to the Kingston crowd and good for you.

Tuesday night at the concert boasted lameness like this. Hands in pockets, text message fighting instead of having fun, acting like someone yelled "FREEZE!" and mad peeps agreed and subsequently FROZE in practical scowls. It was embarrassing to be in the midst of an overall too cool for school crowd. Why did you downers even come, you know??

I think that if there's going to be a free show, you should have to try out to be part of the audience. Are you fun? Will you move? Will you holler back when asked to holler back?? Do you appreciate how cool it is that you have this opportunity to see someone as the coolest as Stevie Wonder for free dollars?? Sheesh, yeesh, jeez. DOWNERS.

No comments: