Friday, July 24, 2009

PLEASURE PLEASURE FUN FUN

My sister opened my eyes to this wonder yesterday.

It made me feel good, you know?? I think we should all file it in the wait I'm sure there's something in here that could make me feel better file. High fives all around, thanks Hilary.

Also, this has been me since Sunday.





















Today my friend Tuan Dinh is going to fix me up a little bit so I look like less of person missing one of her key front teeth in its entirety.

Funny thing is I think I look sort of pretty, maybe I miss this little space I used to have between my teeth before they got knocked the fuck over and out.

So I'm like, cool, a big space!

Yesterday, cinq a septing it with Nick and my new galpal Anaise (A-NA-EESE), I got this apricot beer with a lemon in it and they were like spit the seed out of your hole and I was like you asked for it, and Nick was like, when my teeth were fucked I would stuck a cigarette in the space and smoke it and I was like no thanks, but that is sort of funny.

Yesterday, in betwixt sept and my cross-town mission to track down Blame It On Rio, I came home to a frantic Denise with worried hands and eyes and face, saying "Something terrible happened. I'm so sorry to have to tell you this." Naturally, I think that someone I care about is seriously hurt or dead. Hilary is the same way. She was telling me how last week this Olymic gold medalist we know showed up at our front door in Ottawa, with "some really bad news".









Hilary was mad at him when he revealed that his knee injury or something was being a biatch and that his faraway doctor was like go see a doctor where you are to see if it's infected or whatever, and my parents are doctors. Yes, keeping in tip-top shape is his livelihood or whatever but still. He'll be fine but my Expos whisky glass will not be. That was the terrible thing that happened. Denise broke what she knew was my favourite glass. I was practically overjoyed at this news and laughed in her face and told her really, don't worry about it.

More on Rio later, I gotta go to the dentist.

No comments: