Thursday, November 5, 2009

BOYS IN WHITE JEANS.

The other day my sister compared the appeal of someone we know to that of Andrew W.K. in that "You don't really know why you find him attractive but..." I responded with "No...sorry, no. Andrew W.K. is actually attractive. Clean all that shit off him and put him in a suit, I've seen it Hilary, he's not bad looking at all..."

This exchange came to mind this morning, as I put 2 raw eggs into the blender to mealify my liquid almost meal.

Keep in mind that the following is not really what I meant but anyway.











































The facial expression is far too Taylor Hanson circa when you thought he was the hot one before you found out they were boys, thank you very much. And that open-mouth bit of tooth showing look is for girls sexing the camera, mainly Kate Moss and Scarlett Johanssen although it's only Scarlett Johanssen that needs to quit it.

I meant to be big upping Andrew WK, but that picture was just too funny to miss.

It's makes me feel the way I feel when I think about male strippers dancing to Right Said Fred in leopard print underwears.

Could be worse though. Remember when my Gap fantasy blew up in my face??






























Moving on, rumour has it I look like Harry Connick Jr. when I wake up in the morning...

No comments: