Friday, November 20, 2009

YOU SAY PARTY, WE SAY PAM ANDERSON!

Now I don't know about you guys, but I love the idea of Pam Anderson and Vivienne Westwood hanging out.









































































If I'm supposed to know who the dude in these ads is, sorry, I have no idea. Vince Gallo's way less sexy little brother??

Have you ever heard of The Dinner Party by Judy Chicago?? I've started a list in my head of bomb honeys for a modern day version of a really fun time.

I want a dinner party with Pam Anderson, Peaches, Vivienne Westwood, Amanda Blank, Alanis Morissette, Betsey Johnson, Miranda July...that's it for now. (I guess Shannen Doherty can come too.)

Meanwhile, back in the T-Dizz, Katie and I are going to an art exhibit this afternoon at Mercer Union Centre for Contemporary Art called WE INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM: Print Ads and TV Spot by Artists.

2 comments:

OutlaW Detective Smacker said...

How Come?

Sarah Tone In said...

H A H A H A HA!!!!!

i dont know who he is either.