Monday, November 9, 2009

UKRAINIA MANIA.

Maybe I'm being kind of an asshole, but can you really wear your hair like this and expect to be taken seriously as a politician??




















My first thought was, "What beautiful hair you have, Yulia Tymoshenko..."

My second was, "Wait, you're the Prime Minister of Ukraine?! But look at your hair!! Yulia Tymoshenko!!"

And now I'm thinking, "Great secret rose hanging out on your right shoulder! Is that some Marchesa outerwear??"


























Most importantly...

SIENNA VS. YULIA!!!





















You decide.

2 comments:

OutlaW Detective Smacker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
OutlaW Detective Smacker said...

I only like the sound of the Sun,
When he comes, at Night,
Telling me I mistook the Day