Tuesday, November 24, 2009

PARIS HILTON 4 CARL'S JUNIOR BURGER!!

Just looked up Juergen Teller's book of Marc Jacobs Advertising (1998-2009) on Amazon and came across something...hilarious??

It's listed as costing $999.99!!! Is this some kind of sick joke?! Yeah, it's a hardcover but NO! UNACCEPTABLE!

Here's Harmony Korine eating a burger.



















For the life of me (okay, I haven't tried that hard) I can't find what I really wanted to show you, which was the ad where he's praying in his bedroom with all this fun stuff kicking around and covering the walls.

Maybe I'll take a picture of it if I can make my camera work...

Anyway, if you know the ad and you've hung out in my bedroom, you know why they relate.

It all comes back to the WUNDERKAMMER!



























This is something I learned about in UNIVERSITY! It means "CABINET OF WONDERS" or "CABINET OF CURIOSITIES"!!

I was so happy when I heard about it as the idea perfectly embodies my style of decor. Also, I like the sound of German, which is why I speak in a German accent relatively often.

I need to get my camera working so I can explain??

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.