Monday, November 23, 2009

BRUCE LEE SHIT.

I has too much homework to do anything but have you listen to this song I love.


As well as this song I love. I fell in love with this band and the lead singer (god damn you half-Japanese girls) this past spring.


This is from their latest album, Machine Dreams which didn't come out until late August so in April I was all listen hard at the 27:41 mark 'n shit to hear this song I love, referring to Gilles Peterson's BBC Radio 1 show that week. (As far as I'm concerned, The Gilles Peterson show is never not worth a listen.) Perhaps they are on Team Lars Ulrich, as this is taken from the same show; you can hear Gilles Peterson at the beginning. As aforementioned, Gilles Peterson can invite me over at 2 in the morning to drink red wine and listen to records anytime. It might be something like my non-sexual entanglement with Nicolas Cage. I like the sound of his voice and would like him to talk me to sleep.

Go on, check out Little Dragon because they are supercool and so are you.

Toddla-T has been helping me clean my room for half a year I'd say and so his set from Radio 1's In New DJs We Trust this week might help you clean yours too. Lucky for me, my room is not clean yet.

No comments: