Thursday, November 19, 2009

LET'S GET OVER IT.

Have you ever found yourself in bed with a ginger named Gus, whose last name you don't know and who in the daylight, you're pretty sure you're allergic to??






















I'm hanging in my girl Katie's bed in reasonably cute underwears and all he can do is snore.

He's her neighbour's cat and apparently he's welcome. I think he's
a bit too at home but it's not really my place to say so. Plus, I kind of like his purring.

I'm taking a mini-break in Toronto right now, doing crazy things like wearing dresses and make-up and straightening my hair.

Last night I went to see Peaches at the Phoenix Amphitheatre with my long-losty Allison. We'd both lost our Peaches v-card in 2006 (she in Rome, I in Montreal) and had been waiting for this moment ever since. I had initially planned this voyage to see the show with Katie, but Katie ended up having to work, so I had to make do with Allison. Quelle delight...

Amanda Blank opened and I'd heard some of her new shit but mostly knew her through my B-MORE GUTTER MUSIC era, back when I used to stay up late and wear pink wigs. Her set was awesome, Allison and I were superstoked on it. Such a genuine performer, interactive with the audience and clearly having tons of fun and smiling for real and also, her love and excitement for Peaches was really cool/cute/fresh.

Peaches did not disappoint. She makes Lady Gag-me look like a Care Bear. Hooray for Peaches! There was a ridiculous amount of hair on the stage, some juicy sexy bodies shaking it, a halfway decent shower scene, welcomed laser beams, and a flashy-flashy clit light that was pretty hilarious. We forgave her for the lack of Lovertits in that she rocked it so hard that she threw up onstage. If this was planned, Jesus H. Christ, and if it wasn't, HOLY FUCKING AWESOME! It's funny how for some peeps, yarking onstage and spitting it on your audience would be a totally taboo career turmoil welcomer of epic proportions. For this honey, baby it ain't shit.






















WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

There was no gigantornormous prop cock at this show which is okay, because last time I saw that, I had a scary dream that all the tween boys from 3 Ninjas were jerking eachother off and they had big man penises eventhough they were like, 9, 11, and 13. You can't make that shit up. JESUS.

I think that my friend Tasha Taylor aka T-Cup should open for them some day because she's awesome. Peep her colourful world at www.myspace.com/tcupyo.

This is T-Cup's Condom Song video and I like it.


We went to the afterparty at a place called The Social that I kept pretentiously calling Le Sociale by accident (there's a Le Sociale in Montreal). Before that I bought some sour jujubes, which I had been telling Katie earlier are seriously hard to come by. I should have stocked up, I'm such a fucking moron. So we had fun shaking it to the sounds of the once Montreal-based DJ Huggs, who now calls Los Angeles...Smell-ay?? Just joking. Juicy Couture smells great!

Tonight I'm going to see Tennessee Williams' Summer and Smoke with my friend Monica. So far, my mini-break is most excellent.

1 comment:

OutlaW Detective Smacker said...

Always comment!!!
Comment!!
Comment!!
Comment for God's sake !!!