Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hello, Mister Richie...

Just woke up to Dancing on The Ceiling on my alarm clock/radio.


This is a good thing because I danced around my room with my hands in the air feeling like this week will be better than last.





















Lionel Richie is looking our for me, and he's a pretty big guy....He could take anyone! He could take anything... And make music of it, and so I hereby crown Lionel Richie my kindred spirit and unlikely saviour...of the week?? We'll see.

















If you know my home, you know that Lionel Richie features prominently, he's there, Lionel Richie, wherever you look...just READY to take on anything.

















So Lionel Richie is looking out for me you guys, okay??

















He's also making it warmer outside, which is very necessary right now.

















Lionel Richie bless Lionel Richie. Do you feel me on this one??





















I worked last night and it blew chunks.
















But I made enough money in tips to take a cab home from the party I thought I wasn't in the right spirits for....but it turned out I was that funny person that was "just leaving" for 2 hours and ended up staying for 3 more.





















Had a fun conversation with a guy who drills in the ARCTIC at MINUS 60, something to do with mineral excavation and hanging with geologists...When I told him I was half-Estonian he told me that reminds him of his number one movie Encino Man.





















Now not very many people know this, but when I rented Encino Man from Videoflicks with my babysitter Anne-Marie when I was 7, I watched it twice in a row! Anne-Marie thought I would like it so Anne-Marie turned even cooler than I already thought she was! She let us play with her hair, she'd piggyback us running down the stairs really fast and it felt SO FUN AND DANGEROUS, and she made pretty jewelery for her friend that was pretty like she was.





















So the peace out to Dani Jackson house party last night was a blast...I took the 24 and when I hopped on who should be there but my girl Melle Mel, and then 6 stops later, Lady Ayan jumps on, and we're all going in the same direction, to the same party to see off our dear friend the Deej, and it's like that song!


Now I'm going to go stroll down to the Old Port while taking in some baduizms...hopefully I'll see some moss growing on a rock because that always makes me feel good.



































































These are some pictures that I took in late November when I was strolling down there feeling good about life...

No comments: