Wednesday, March 25, 2009

OVERDUE ESSAY, SUP SUP SUP.

WHASSUP MA PEOPLE.

It is currently SEVEN outside and it will shortly be NINE. WHASSUP MA PEOPLE, I SAY, WHASSUP.

Today's fortune has yet to be determined as I haven't made it past my teller's stand but I have a feeling it will be "You are going to have some new clothes."

Sounds good, sign me up.

This morning I woke up to The Cars' Shake It Up, which was definitely fun.

What's with artists whose videos are 'disabled by request' on youtube? Like, who said?? What's the point?? Hey The Cars, are you pulling a Lars Ulrich?? I mean you're fun to wake up to on AM940 and all, but I think your real time to shine has maybe come and gone.

By the time Carly Simon came on around 7:10 talking about clouds in her coffee, I had my own coffee ready and had just taken out my recycling because I REMEMBERED IN TIME! And it was crisp and fresh outside and I thought "Wouldn't it do you a whole lot of good to take a stroll in the park?" The answer was yes, so I grabbed a letter I wrote to my dear friend Ayan, you know, Ayan that I saw yesterday, she who lives like 12 minutes away from me...and I walked to the Carré St. Louis to mail my letter (eventhough the mailbox on Roy is way closer...) and then I strolled through the park with my mug of fresh coffee and walked all the way around the fountain on the ledge, as though I were a tight rope walker and it was AWESOME. I think that I looked that much cooler because I was wearing baggy sweatpants and bright purple sneakers and my LOUD green parka and this funny blue hat that used to be my Grandma's...

Then I ran into this guy I know who I think is funny because when I met him in oh-six and kept saying how familiar he was, he said "My mom says I look like the guy in The Notebook!" and I thought that was really funny so now he's okay I guess but he was sort of mean to my good friend sometimes so like whatever, right? Anyway, I told him that if he had walked around the corner of Laval about a minute and a half earlier, he would have seen me walking around the fountain and his day would have been that much better, especially when he realized that he knew me and looked the other way...

WAKING UP EARLY IS THE SHIT, YO.

Soanyway, I'm kind of into teen goth eye make-up maybe kind of I think.

In Skim, which I mentioned yesterday, some older woman says to an angst-ridden teen, "You have the eyes of a fortune teller" and then her snarky friend says "That means you wear too much eyeliner."

This was funny, I thought, and so for the second day this week I am looking...actually more like a drag queen than a goth teen.

Maybe I look like a drag teen.

PEEP THIS, YO.














It's something funny related to the penis that I came across yesterday.

YO, THE INTERNET IS SO FUN. YO.

And Spiderman fans will appreciate this sweet nugget of angel dust.

I know how to do links! It's so flippin' easy! MY GASH!

This is last week's news maybe, but this is sort of really funny shit if you can stand it. It makes you cringe and want to look away. If you make it through to the end, you deserve a fresh bushel of pussy willows.


This is what my finger looked like today when I took off the band-aid I put on it yesterday when I cut it with my biggest knife when I was trying to shorten the stems of my fresh bushel of pussy willows because they were FAR TOO LONG.
















And this is an onion I can't bear to part with...


















Because he is no longer just a flavourful fetus, he is an actual being!!!

I can't put an end to that therefore I will plant him when it's warmer out...eventhough he is obviously a magic onion because he doesn't even need nourishment to grow, he just grows and grows and grows. Maybe that's just all onions. Who cares?!

No matter what, his name is definitely Richard, after my number one city gurl bestie Katie Hermon's dad, and also after the best guy from the original Guess Who?, before they got all politically correct and confused all of Wisconsin with ethnically diverse characters...

Speaking of KATIE HERMON...

Hey! Katie Hermon! School is almost over. Do you know what that means? I mean, do you even REALIZE what this could POSSIBLY mean???





















This is a beautiful work of art Katie made for me last spring, when I started to get excited, as usual, about how much fun summer is going to be, and so I tend to bring it up a lot and I don't know why this year would be any different because SUMMER IS HAPPENING AGAIN!!!

I had something to say about Carly Simon, and in relation James Taylor, and in relation this funny thing that happened in relation this past weekend??

Maybe next time.

Seeya!

Oh! Gilles Peterson's BBC Radio 1 show from last Thursday is "well good" as they say in Britain, so I think that you should go and listen to it before it disappears with a new one tomorrow.

YO! BYE!

No comments: