Friday, March 20, 2009

SAINT PATRICK'S DAY IS OVER, GET OVER IT GUYS.

You know what's worse than a broken heart??















Losing your shit when you meet the Jonas Brothers??

Also, broken wine glasses on your carpeted kitchen floor when you're just trying to do a good thing by doing your dishes! In your bare feet!








Okay it was only one glass. But thank goodness I have a vacuum!

I'm okay guys, don't worry.


Besides, a bummer time is only as bummer time-ish as you make it.














God bless Dina Rosenberg for getting rid of her shit/giving me the rest of her Care Bear band-aids when she bounced back to Boston in August...

It has been an absolutely gorgeous week in Montreal and today it's cold but tomorrow it's going to be warmer again!

If you were my glue gun where would you be?? I swear, I threw it out after my snowglobe mishap in January by accident, along with all this other cool stuff like beads and feathers and earring hooks...

Keep your eyes peeled, seeya!

No comments: