Thursday, March 12, 2009

WHITE BIKINI BARES IT ALL...

This morning I felt like Jennifer Aniston.



















And by that I don't mean that I woke up with perfect hair. I hadn't even gone to bed yet actually.
















It's like I was Jennifer Aniston at the post office in Shoppers Drug Mart ("Pharmaprix"), you know, because I had to send something to New Zealand!


















And then I (in the spirit of Jennifer Aniston) think, "Why did I come here right now? Of course I'll run into flipping tabloids and overhear the gossiping of people I don't know! DUH! UGH!"

















Well in my world, that's what it feels like to log onto facebook and not know how to turn off the newsfeed (can you??) and be flabbergasted by the notion that people I don't know think it's cool to publicly put their two cents in on my relationship that just ended. A relationship, it should be noted, that was not theirs??





















So I know that text messaging and cell phones and cybernetworks blah blah blah have changed people's notions of etiquette, and I should just accept that. And I know that most people have better things to do than read the tabloids, but whatever, it was pretty lame.
















When I saw that it was apparently appropriate to broadcast one's opinion about a situation one can not possibly know very much about, I felt like "Wow, really??" so basically it was like when Jennifer Aniston said "That was uncool."

















So I know I thought I was supposed to be all lighthearted in here, but this is just a friendly reminder that we could all (some of us more than others) stand to be a little more sensitive.

All this goes to say that I didn't not have a great night last night before I accidentally let my raw feelings get hurt when I got home.

I had a really fun time with some really cool pals and I was happy. More on that later, right now I'm going to the YMCA eventhough I missed Regis & Kelly...maybe some New Degrassi will be on there! Toby from Degrassi was at Cock & Bull last night. More on that later...

Anyway, this week is sort of hard but I seem to be navigating it okay...





















And don't I look cute in my white bikini??

Yeah! Seeya!

No comments: