Thursday, March 26, 2009

UNICORN HIGH.

Yesterday's fortune was...

'Simplicity and clarity should be your theme in dress.'





















So that's always fun. Okay, okay, this picture is like two years old but I still like me colours.

Yesterday I saw a girl in purple tights and red coat and she reminded me of me but young and little...

Anyway, gotta go, surf's up!















This is probably older news than David after the Dentist but I still think it's funny. My sister sent it to me to try and convince me that I love cats even though I'm pretty sure I do not. But these days I'm thinking I might...


Stay tuned to find out the oldest dudes I have crushes. One is REALLY old...

AU-REVOIR!

3 comments:

Sarah Tone In said...

yeah I meant found dude! big time

as you will have read in my email back to you
I found the found book on the street yesterday and
subsequently cried at the lovely send ins

serendipity is my favorite word
it means coming across a great treasure
without looking for it - in other words - magic


just WAIT until you see my purple tights

ariel said...

nicola it's ariel. please come to my house for a wine and cheese potluck tomorrow (friday) eve. i will be awaiting your sweet face.

Adena said...

'no she is not...'

WOW. I have to make other people watch this.